Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Neon John Neon John is offline

Default Phenolic Handles

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017 16:26:13 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
news
alibaba? ("Billions of items and a search engine that sucks")

I've not had good luck with Alibaba either, but I have bought a couple
things using Aliexpress. I didn't remember to check either one this time
around.

The way we do it is to draw up a spec for what we're looking for in
excruciating detail including drawings. That spec is then posted to
the RFQ section.

I always include the text: Please do not respond if you cannot
directly address this solicitation. No toys or other irrelevant
items. Please do not respond unless you have an English speaker. No
Google Translate. Non-responsive replies go directly to trash.

This works pretty well. I still get some garbage, mostly toys, but
the responses have been amazingly good considering all.

John

John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com