Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Bagwell William Bagwell is offline

Default Phenolic Handles

On Thu, 09 Feb 2017 15:34:15 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

They're $1.28 each on eBay, w/ free 4-6 week delivery from China.
http://tinyurl.com/hy8xzya grin

That is not a generic 341... Might actually work on very small molds
and is a fantastic price! Will keep this in mind if I ever get
around to working on my various projects ^H dreams.

Unless you're from the gov't:
http://tinyurl.com/j5r64tt OMFG!

But, but it is stainless steel!;-) Seems like the handle pads have
changed a bit. Hope the old ones still fit as I have a bunch to
eventually sell. (Mostly off brand but a few real Destaco's.) Pulled
them off since they would burn up in the oven anyway.
--
William