Posted to sci.electronics.repair
AlexPelocho AlexPelocho is offline

Default LASOS HeNe module: LGK 7654-15 specs?

I was once told: If you can accept that a moving electron produces a magnetic field, you become an engineer. If not, you become a physicist. I am the former with the inquisitiveness of the latter.

So - besides me stewing it is not something the government would consider critical.

If you can relate to any of this Sam then I would highly appreciate if we find out what to expect from this unit. In the meanwhile I will measure optical power output at 6.5 mA.

Alex