Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
bob prohaska bob prohaska is offline

Default Millermatic 250MP Technical Manual

Leon Fisk wrote:
I've pretty much exhausted my searching for one. Per a Miller forum and
weldingweb.com forum there is a Tech Manual for it. I don't belong to
either forum so can't nicely ask for one. Hate to sign up and then
start begging right away...

You might try a two-step search. Look for the tech manual and check the
previews offered by the fee-based manual sites. That might disclose the
document number of the tech manual, quite possibly same as the owner's
manual, but with a TM prefix instead of OM. Then try a web search for
that number.

The Miller forum folks are helpful to a point, but behave as if there's
a lawyer sitting on their shoulder. Since it's a company forum, likely
that's the case.

bob prohaska