Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone here know about OLD baldor grinders?

I have a Baldor grinder that I have not been able to date. I cannot
even find any pictures of this grinder online and I have looked at
hundreds of images. The grinder is a NO. L-106. It's a 1/4 HP, 3400
rpm 6 inch bench grinder. What sets this grinder apart from all the
other Baldor grinders I have seen is that the wheel guards and the
motor endbells are cast as one piece. Every other Baldor grinder I
have seen has replaceable wheel guards, the guards are held to the
motor endbells with screws. Anybody here have any idea how old it
might be?
Thanks,
Eric