Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

Default Resurfacing drive - best moss/lichen/algae killer

Mark Allread Wrote in message:
The drive is to be resurfaced but before I have it done I want to get rid
of Moss etc.

Thoughts are to give a double treatment a couple of weeks apart before
machine brushing (Bobcat mounted brush) to remove the dead moss and loose
surface dressing.

Glyphosate will be used also as a systemic weedkiller.

Any recommendations on the best *moss etc* killer applicable during Feb/
March months - staining will not be a problem due to the resurfacing.

Shurely if it's being resurfaced the existing surface (etc) will
be removed first?

Glyphosate only works on growing plants, and is not a residual
"pathclear" type inhibitor to new germinations.

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/