Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Resurfacing drive - best moss/lichen/algae killer

On Friday, 3 February 2017 15:36:19 UTC, Mark Allread wrote:
The drive is to be resurfaced but before I have it done I want to get rid
of Moss etc.

Thoughts are to give a double treatment a couple of weeks apart before
machine brushing (Bobcat mounted brush) to remove the dead moss and loose
surface dressing.

Glyphosate will be used also as a systemic weedkiller.

Any recommendations on the best *moss etc* killer applicable during Feb/
March months - staining will not be a problem due to the resurfacing.

--
Mark

Best to pressure jet as much as possible off first.
You can buy proper algaecides at you local builder's merchant to finally kill it off.