Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default Why do antique auto tachs do this?

On Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 9:56:23 AM UTC-5, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 1/31/2017 1:22 AM, wrote:

BTW, I caught that jerking tach. I just got caught up in the car. g

Ha! Me too - I went to YouTube for the "Victory By Design" that Eric
referenced, saw the Jag, and got lost down a rabbit hole. Like you, I
don't know how I missed that back in '66, but career had displaced cars,
I guess.

I'm glad that Eric didn't get us started on that series before I retired, or during trout season. I know now where I'm going to be spending some spare time this month. Many of those are cars I've always loved and those videos get my heart racing.

--
Ed Huntress