Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Enceladus Enceladus is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods?

On 1/30/2017 3:18 PM, wrote:
On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 5:00:41 PM UTC-5, Enceladus wrote:
On 1/30/2017 2:58 PM,
wrote:

Are you 5 years old?

Oh, that and a lot more.

Already 7????

There's a big boi...

You must be looking for a boyfriend, eh, little girl?

Why are you such a faggot?

The real question is why you knuckle-draggers reach for homoerotic slurs

I dunno Eddie, it must be something unique about...you...

Lol.

No, it's something pathetic about you, and the rest of the anonymous rightard cowards.

Oh I see...funny thing...a LOT of people arrive separately at the same
conclusion, yet you blame all of them?

Oh Edie my dear boi, that's so messed up of you.