Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 14:44:56 +1100, Jon Anderson
wrote:

I'm not up on how the law here regards use of deadly force in self
defense.

I'd sure want to know about that before a future attack. I firmly
consider knowledge to be insurance. As Louis Pasteur said "Chance
favors only the prepared mind."

Violent crime is just not a problem here (different in the big
cities of course), only 2 murders in the region in a decade.

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/in/Wagga-Wagga-Australia

I see that drugs have found you folks down there, too.

--
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the
government fears the people, there is liberty."