Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington[_2_] David Billington[_2_] is offline

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods?

On 27/01/17 19:51, Jon Anderson wrote:
On 25/01/2017 7:03 AM, wrote:

That's a really long gap for Gunner, and it's a little worrisome.

He's around, just got an email from him couple days ago. Just for
grins, I'd sent him an AU gun magazine.

What does an AU gun magazine comprise of, my understanding from an
Australian was the regs were similar to the UK with hand guns and rifles
restricted to professions that required them. A friend in the UK does to
black powder shooting which has risen in popularity as a result of the
increased restrictions on modern firearms here.

...and it reminded me that we haven't heard from Jonny Bonkers for a
long while, as well.

SHHH......

Jon

---