Stormin Mormon

Default Best location for Dehumidifier?

I'm sure glad to hear from someone who has actual, field tested experience.
I mean, it's so easy to sit at your computer and dispense bad advice. But,
only a very few people actually have real life experience. Thank you.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mark Ransley" wrote in message
When I first instaled my dehumidifier in the basement, I put it in a
corner over a drain, it was boxed in by the furnace and washer dryer,
it cycled often and did not dehumidify well, I moved it to mid room ran
a hose to the drain and raised it up. The difference was very noticable
in controling humidity

"HvacTech2" wrote in message

What the hell are you talking about?? humidity transfers quite nicely
through
air and no matter where you put the dehumidifier the whole open area will be
the same. you really need to stop trying to answer these questions!!

-= HvacTech2 =-

... "If you can't hear me it's because I'm in parentheses." - s.w.

___ TagDude 0.92?+[DM]
spam protection measure, Please remove the 33 to send e-mail