Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default Where do you get those big fat plugs for extension cords?

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 20:48:29 -0000 (UTC), Robert Bannon
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 13:32:25 +0000, Stormin' Norman wrote:

http://www.harborfreight.com/125-vol...lug-93686.html

I need the female more than the male but that price of 3 bucks seems like
the best I've seen for a good quality connector.

The females are also 3 bucks so this seems the best bet yet!
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...plug+connector

They "look like" a quality connector - but check them There is a
reason they are 1/4 or less of the price of a brand name part. They
MAY be "good enough"