Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
swalker swalker is offline

Default Wood rack (1/1) - IMG_0302.JPG (1/1)

On Sat, 05 Nov 2016 23:26:30 -0500, swalker wrote:

Thanks for the kind words about my shop. I will not take credit for
the actual construction. At age 72 all that is behind me. I acted as
the GC and was involved in every detail. I did quite a bit on the
inside but not everything.

If I had it to do over again there is little I would change. The only
thing that would be really nice would be a half-bath but the septic
tank location and the associated field lines for the house would have
made it very expensive. It just ain't that far to the house if needed
or a pea cup if that will work. And then there is the issue with the
natural gas line that runs under the building.

I will post a couple of shots of the inside in a day or so but be
forewarned, it is really messy right now as I try to get everything in
the proper place.

And I must acknowledge that this woodowrking site was a very big help.
Thanks to all for the answers I received and for the info I got just
by reading what other people are doing.

Jim