Jason

Default TV lost picture then lost sound..

Hello,

I have a toshiba 36" TV that is about 9 years old.. It's been a good
TV until today.. I turned it on and the power light lit up but there
was not picture only sound.. I tried all the connnections and tried
turning it off and then on again several times and then realized that
I lost the sound also.

The set was about 900 to 1,000 when I bought it.. and has been a good
TV... My question is what should I do? Does it sound like it's dead?
The power light is blinking..(doesn't usually do that) ...

I guess I should take it to a TV repair place.. What is a fair price
for them to diagnose the problem...?? I'm in Miami.

Don't want to throw good money away if you guys are pretty sure I'm
going to need another tv...

Thanks

J..