Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.flame,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] is offline

Default Electrical Outlets Upside Down? Code?

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 30 Sep 2016 18:33:25 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote:

You're ignorant enough, without going out of your way to appear more so.
Of course the power flows between the neutral side and the hot side.
Most novices refer to grounds and neutrals as if they were the same
thing, because both are grounded. They're not the same thing for the
reason that I so eloquently stated. Now go butter up your butt and
paddle your little dong dinghy to shore for some Friday night fag
****ing.

Oh damn! Didn't you promise to stop by the boat tonight for
that?

I wouldn't stop by if your bote was parked across the street.

--

Checkmate, Royal Order of the DoW #1, and Official Ko0K Wrangler
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)