Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default SuperNova 2 on sale

Dr. Deb wrote:
Having picked up a "new to me" lathe, with a 1 1/4x8 thread on the headstock, as opposed to the 1x8 on my old one, I went looking for a new chuck. I got a headstock spindle adapter from PennState (would you be 1-2 thou runout?), but wanted a chuck I could use without the adapter.

I looked at a lot of sites (finding Ebay more expensive than Amazon) and finally looked at Southern Tool. They are having a special on the SuperNova2.

http://www.southern-tool.com/store/t...ova2-chuck.php

Deb

Those are good prices. You can put one on my list for Christmas.

Actually, I already have 4 and like them a lot.

--
GW Ross

An ulcer is what you get mountain
climbing over molehills.