Old September 29th 16, 09:25 PM posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default Electrical Outlets Upside Down? Code?

DerbyDad03 was thinking very hard :
On Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 2:48:41 PM UTC-4, notX wrote:
On 09/29/2016 10:14 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[snip]

In addition, if they are all mounted "ground up" that risque cartoon would
be obsolete.

People who like that kind of thing will always find something.

OT:
Apparently, green is now a Halloween color. If you want to put out green
lights, you can use Christmas ones.

I'm pretty sure that Jesus would frown upon using Christmas lights
on Halloween. Just sayin'

(I decorate for Christmas because I decorate for Halloween. Better
safe than sorry.)

Is ham dinner still okay?