Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Is there any way to play a MP3 player thru Auto CD Player

On Friday, September 23, 2016 at 12:09:23 PM UTC-4, dadiOH wrote:
wrote in message
I recall years ago, you could buy a device that plugged into any car
radio that played cassettes. The thing was pushed into the casette
opening, and a wire which is part of it, could be connected to any other
audio source.

But what about car radios that have a CD player. Is there a similar
device that can be pushed into the CD opening to allow another audio
source to be played, such as a MP3 player?

Will the CD player play MP3 CDs? If so, burn the MP3s to data CDs; if not,
replace it with one that will.

Note his last line, with my emphasis added:

"allow *another audio source* to be played, such as a MP3 player?"

I take that to mean that the mp3 player is just an example. "another
audio source" these days often means a smartphone used for Pandora,
podcasts, streaming internet radio, etc.

Those are things that can't be burnt to a CD.