Rick

Default Macrovision hack?

"Justin" wrote in message ...
Cernovog wrote on [Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:33:06 -0500]:
On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 2:54:17 -0500, luminos wrote
(in message ):

This is completely wrong. Any copying of a DVD to any form is illegal via
the DMCA. The ruling came down this week.

That's laughable. How do they expect this to be enforced? We don't have
enough to cops to handle the real crimes. I think the FBI has better things
to do than go house to house looking for copies of movies.

Yes, but just because something doesn't always get enforced it doesn't
mean it's legal.

Make enough laws and eventually everyone becomes a
criminal. It really is over in the U.S., we've become a
nation of brainwashed, fearful, pussy whipped corporate
prostitutes who wouldn't know freedom if it bit us on
the ass.

Rick