Jer

Default Macrovision hack?

Cernovog wrote:

On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 2:54:17 -0500, luminos wrote
(in message ):

This is completely wrong. Any copying of a DVD to any form is illegal via
the DMCA. The ruling came down this week.

That's laughable. How do they expect this to be enforced? We don't have
enough to cops to handle the real crimes. I think the FBI has better things
to do than go house to house looking for copies of movies.

Most of us provide our own enforcement through self control - this way,
we don't have to concern ourselves about jack-booted thugs kicking down
our doors in the middle of a movie scattering our fresh popcorn across
the floor.

Yes, laugh if you will, but if someone you trust decides they don't like
your attitude about your lack of self control, they may convince the FBI
of your terrorist activities, and you can deal with them instead of us.
Yes, laugh little pidgeon, laugh if you will.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of