Neil

Default Macrovision hack?

When will people learn that requests for illegal info will be ignored?. How
many times will we have to put up with requests for cell phone jammers,
cable tv descramblers, radar jammers etc?.
And by the way, why the hell would you make a VHS BACK UP of a DVD???!!!!.
What a good idea!...just in case your super high resolution, multiple track,
fully digital, noise and dropout free DVD suddenly fails, you'll have a
crappy, noisy, dropout ridden VHS copy to enjoy.
That's gotta be one of the stupidest ideas that have been posted here in a
long time, and there have been quite a few!.
Kim

"A Better Chungking_Cash" wrote in message
om...
I have a Toshiba SD-V290 DVD/VCR Combo. Does anyone have a Macrovision
hack for this player? I would like to make VHS back-up's of existing
and future purchases. ANY help would be much appreciated. Thank-you in
advance.