Marcos G.

Default Sony TV schematic diagram KV32FS13

Hello Art,
Thanks a lot!!!
I will follow your instructions and also get the schematic (maybe I will need it
later :-))
I will let you know the results next week.
Have a nice weekend,

Marcos

Art wrote:

Marcos, check the voltage at the IR reciever, there should be a ground, apx
+5 vdc and a tab what will vary when recieving a signal from your remote. If
you want you can even scope that pin to view the data bits being recieved.
Highly probable the IR Reciever has gone bad. However, if you do get the
data signal at the pin of the reciever it is basic to trace it from that
point to the MPU. BTW the schematic should be available from SONY Parts.
"Marcos G." wrote in message
Hi folks,
Does anybody has this schematic diagram for KV32FS13 tv?
It is not receiving any command from the Remote Control (that is known
to be working fine).
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Marcos