Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default IcePower 200ASC amp module

On 21/07/2016 21:32, Gareth Magennis wrote:

wrote in message

Any smart guesses what I should be putting in there? One end goes to
the three paralleled resistors which are very low ohmage and I guess
current sense at ground, the other goes to the first pin of the
transformer which is at high HT.

another way to figure it our is this...

look up the data sheet for the active devices on the board.

often the data sheet will have schematics for example applications and
often the UUT is pretty much exactly like the app notes.

Cheers, I am being a bit lazy, but you do tend to learn a few things by
asking questions here as well

http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/87...115.1429123757

Page 2 - the cap is probably a small bypass cap not on the schematic on
the transformer HT winding to ground.

Thing is, this component looks like the achilles heel in this particular
design, unless duff components were sourced.
Else something else is blowing the component.

Gareth.

The Rs and C connected to CS pin3 of the supervisor?

http://www.onsemi.com/pub_link/Collateral/NCP1203-D.PDF