Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Can I make a built-under oven into a built-in oven?

Harry Bloomfield wrote:
DerbyBorn a écrit :
A lot of heat can escape sideways with a gas hob. I would go for a metal
splashback. The covered MDF won't last long.

It depepends upon how they vent. We have a double oven, one small with
a larger one below it. Its sides and rear are very well insulated, it
uses a fan to draw air in at the rear, which is vents out the front
between the two doors. It runs very cool around the outside casing.

Hob man, hob!! Hobs don't have vents and need space each side.

Tim

--
Trolls and troll feeders go in my killfile