Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default I'm available for projects

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 07:42:17 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 5/12/2016 1:51 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
I sit here bored out of my skull with nothing to do but play Solitaire
until the next project start on July 5 ;-)

I'm noted for custom Analog/Mixed-Signal Design and Spice Behavioral
Modeling, but I also do designs using off-the-shelf components.

No project is too small... I've even done one-day designs from
time-to-time.

Drop me an E-mail (*)

(*) Do not include attachments in your first E-mail... An E-mail not
matching an entry in my addressbook and with an attachment drops your
E-mail into a black hole.

...Jim Thompson

Did you complete the audio compressor/limiter you were working on for
a bit?
Mikek

I don't even remember that ;-)

...Jim Thompson