Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default Residential electricity

DerbyDad03
Wed, 11
May 2016 15:15:12 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

Who is responsible for the actual connection device that is
attached to the house? i.e. the standoff and the support cable?
The reason I ask is this:

The owner/electrician who performed the service work/installation.

I was thankful that he did it, but also surprised. Was he just
being a nice guy or is the utility also responsible for the
standoff and support cable that bears the weight of the service
wire?

He was being a nice guy and covering his ass in the future. Not to
mention providing you great customer service. A win win win.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That