Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default TImer switch sicks

THanks. I seem to be able to avoid the problem by not interrupring the
cycle. If I reset the spring timer from 20 min to 40 min it gets stuck
at 40 min. If I let it finish then reset it, it seems not to stick (as much?)

I've been replacing the switch when it get stuck, every thre years or so,
except a friend with an entire building full of them (running two decades)
tells me to timer isn't the problem, I am.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm