Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default TImer switch sicks

I think the reason my (spring wound) bath fan timer switch sticks is when I
reset it, ie, change it form say 20 min to 40 min. It is spring wound. I know
folks who have such switches for twenty years, and they blame me for my
problems. I have a replacement, and I changed it before every three years,
but am curious if it's my fault to figure it out. Also, may have to extend
the wires using scotchlock, so reluctant.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm