Posted to alt.home.repair
FrozenNorth[_9_] FrozenNorth[_9_] is offline

Default Cheesecake, Not Don Y's 5 hour

On 2016-05-18 2:03 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 5/18/2016 10:21 AM, FrozenNorth wrote:
It seems like a fair number of males in here (given there aren't many
females),
do most of the cooking at home, I do also. I do not make a lot of
dessert
outside of pies, but various meat dishes for the main/only course most
nights.

I think men tend to be more concerned with "meals"; women more concerned
with "eating".

Put a time-lock on the kitchen that only opens at meal times and most men
would be comfortable.

What, how do I get to my beer?

Women, IME, would be squirreling things away to
nibble on for those periods when the kitchen is off-limits.

Ayep. :-)

If I locked up the cheese, chocolate, crackers, nuts, etc. SWMBO would
be climbing the walls in short order!

That gives me an idea.

I, OTOH, would be happy eating a steak -- even if JUST a steak -- once a
day.

I need the variety, but I see your point.

--
Froz....

---