Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best Buy sucks

On Tue, 17 May 2016 12:10:46 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 17 May 2016 11:52:50 -0400,
wrote:

I bought an oven on Best Buy (online) on 4/4. Originally the delivery
was 2 weeks, then that became a month and a week, then a month and ~2
weeks, then they just canceled the order, item not available without
informing me in any way (4/22). I did not find out until I enquired
about when they were coming today.

Why anyone would buy major appliances from BestBuy is totally beyond
me. Sane goes gor Home Despot and Lowes.

I do not think of this as a "major appliance" it is just another piece
of offshore built stuff that is pretty generic in nature.
The idea that it would be dropped in my driveway seemed attractive to
me and who sourced it did not seem that important. I THOUGHT Best Buy
was a reputable company. I was wrong.