Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default mail order, packages and delivery

On 5/16/2016 2:01 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 16 May 2016 10:13:42 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

I go into Walmart once or twice a year and usually leave empty handed.

We go in once a year -- and leave with 40 pounds of citrus food
(fertilizer).

Wally world is where I buy Bayer heart healthy asprin and man
vitimans, A year supply.

Don't think, ever, women of Walmart are not attractive. Not in my
'hood.

I buy a lot of stuff there. Their pharm stuff is good and reasonably
priced. Mouth wash for example is half the cost of a drug store's.
I was even using their mail order for drugs when my drug plan was
screwing me and charging $17 for something I could get there off the
plan for $10. Went there today. Some of the girls looked OK if you
like Black or Hispanic. English there was a second language.

I buy Amazon but not enough to warrant prime. Often a lot of places
like Best Buy and Staples will have Amazon prices with free shipping.
Bought my smart TV last winter from Best Buy on line with free shipping.
Local store did not stock the TV and I figured if defective I could
just drive it there.