Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default I'm available for projects

On Mon, 16 May 2016 11:22:24 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Mon, 16 May 2016 07:29:45 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 09:11:16 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2016 15:09:45 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

How about writing that book I've been bugging you about?

I ponder that, but I'm not sure I'd be good at writing... circuit
design is so easy for me I'm not sure I can explain how I do it
;-)

You have a granddaughter with that circuit lab kit. Eventually you
will explain things. Just think about how you will do that.

Or occupy your time by riding a bike over the Himalayas like Pease
did.

Grand_son_... 8 years old... the same one who's on the All Star
Inline Hockey Team and was just awarded a trophy for best defensive
player of the whole league ;-)

Well then just pretend that he's going to be an engineer and not a
goalie.

He's super with math, and loves the circuit lab upgrade I gave him at
Christmas. But he's struggling with reading... a bit of dyslexia...
time to hire a tutor (I would do it, but he needs an authoritarian
type to keep him from deviating from work and controlling the
conversation... he's a charmer... seeks out the girls in the crowd...
and he's only 8 ;-)

I first kissed a girl at 7, and was made fun of more for that than for
doing experiments.

Today, you'd be expelled (for either).