Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso[_6_] Tom Del Rosso[_6_] is offline

Default I'm available for projects

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2016 09:11:16 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 12 May 2016 15:09:45 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

How about writing that book I've been bugging you about?

I ponder that, but I'm not sure I'd be good at writing... circuit
design is so easy for me I'm not sure I can explain how I do it ;-)

You have a granddaughter with that circuit lab kit. Eventually you
will explain things. Just think about how you will do that.

Or occupy your time by riding a bike over the Himalayas like Pease
did.

Grand_son_... 8 years old... the same one who's on the All Star Inline
Hockey Team and was just awarded a trophy for best defensive player of
the whole league ;-)

Well then just pretend that he's going to be an engineer and not a
goalie.