Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bye-bye land line telephone

On 05/14/2016 11:41 PM, wrote:

[snip]

I listen to TV more than watch it, hence my RF headset.

I'm like that too. Most of my TV "watching" is while doing other things.

I prefer PBS
stuff because there are no commercials.

There are "pledge breaks" that really are long, boring commercials.

If I want to hear a history
channel show, I go to Netflix for them.
This thing has enough range so I can be working anywhere in the yard
and in my shop in the garage. I do have a transmitter on the roof of
the screen cage tho, with a very good ground plane. I use that out in
the yard and when I am walking the dog.

I guess you got a good one. I have a RF headset that claims 300 foot
range, but is excessively noisy above 25-30 feet.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse,
yet he has left it out of his heaven" [Mark Twain]