Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bye-bye land line telephone

On 05/14/2016 03:39 PM, Don Y wrote:
On 5/14/2016 10:56 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Be careful running multiple bases concurrently. Some may not like this.

I never did. The second base was to replace the first one when it failed.

So, at least one handset lived without a charging cradle;
or, you had the second base set up strictly as a charging
cradle (hoping that it wouldn't try to talk to the handsets?)

The second base was probably just a charger, I'm not sure not since a
few of the handsets failed. This was a cheap phone.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Of the delights of this world, man cares most for sexual intercourse,
yet he has left it out of his heaven" [Mark Twain]