Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Phil Hobbs Phil Hobbs is offline

Default I'm available for projects

On 05/12/2016 08:42 PM, Tom Biasi wrote:
On 5/12/2016 2:51 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
I sit here bored out of my skull with nothing to do but play Solitaire
until the next project start on July 5 ;-)

I'm noted for custom Analog/Mixed-Signal Design and Spice Behavioral
Modeling, but I also do designs using off-the-shelf components.

No project is too small... I've even done one-day designs from
time-to-time.

Drop me an E-mail (*)

(*) Do not include attachments in your first E-mail... An E-mail not
matching an entry in my addressbook and with an attachment drops your
E-mail into a black hole.

...Jim Thompson

Jim, go buy a fishing pole.

That would rather involve water. Jim lives in the outskirts of Phoenix.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs