Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Residential electricity

On Thu, 12 May 2016 17:04:07 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

The exact opposite of how I was treated. If you had any reading comprehension
you'd realize that my experience was a good one and I received services that I
did not ask for and was not charged for.

When I did my service upgrade, FPL could not have been more helpful. I
visited the engineering department, they gave me a lot of free advice
and a fee meter can.
When it came time to swing over the service they came out,
disconnected the drop and went to lunch. By the time they got back an
hour later my connections were done and they crimped on the new SE I
had installed.
Very smooth for me and no charge.