Posted to alt.home.repair
Phil Kangas[_4_] Phil Kangas[_4_] is offline

Default Meter Location (was Residential Electricity)

"Taxed and Spent"
wrote in message On 5/12/2016 11:24 AM, Phil Kangas
wrote:

"Taxed and Spent"
wrote in message On 5/12/2016 8:24 AM, Phil Kangas
wrote:

"DerbyDad03"
wrote in message
On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 8:52:06 AM UTC-4,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/12/2016 6:44 AM, J.B. Wood wrote:
Hello, and perhaps a local ordinance question:
Often you see new
town/row house developments that look very
nice from the front
except
they put the electric meter right in front
which, IMHO, detracts
from
the view. We have "smart" meters in my neck
of the woods.
Thanks for
your time and comment. Sincerely,

I read your post three times, and cannot find
any questions.

Read it again.

There is no question posted, only a comment on
location
of a meter.

Why does there need to be a question? It is a
request for comment.

The OP said he had a local ordinance question but
never
asked it. And he did not ask for a comment, he only
posted his comment.

OP: "thank you for your comment".

Ok, here's mine: "that sure is an ugly meter out
front. Someone should pass a law making it
illegal, it is so disgusting to all who have to
view such a thing. The local ordinance people
must not be doing their job. Perhaps the 'bama
should write another executive order banning
such an embarrasment to society. It should be
hidden under hillarities skirt along with her
dismal record." You're welcome.. ;)}