Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Meter Location (was Residential Electricity)

On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 11:59:02 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/12/2016 11:40 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Read it again.

There is no question posted, only a comment on location
of a meter.

I know. I just wanted Stormy to read it again.

You failed in your attempt. Did you see my
question.

No. I scan for "question marks" so I can recognize when a question has
been asked. I didn't (and still don't) see a question mark so I assume
you already have all the answers you want.

Is there something you wanted to know? -- Now that there is a question.