Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Meter Location (was Residential Electricity)

On 5/12/2016 9:33 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 8:52:06 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/12/2016 6:44 AM, J.B. Wood wrote:
Hello, and perhaps a local ordinance question: Often you see new
town/row house developments that look very nice from the front except
they put the electric meter right in front which, IMHO, detracts from
the view. We have "smart" meters in my neck of the woods. Thanks for
your time and comment. Sincerely,

I read your post three times, and cannot find
any questions.

Read it again.

Why? Waste more time? Were they illegal Mexicans?

--
..
Christopher A. Young