Posted to alt.home.repair
Taxed and Spent Taxed and Spent is offline

Default Meter Location (was Residential Electricity)

On 5/12/2016 8:24 AM, Phil Kangas wrote:

"DerbyDad03"
wrote in message
On Thursday, May 12, 2016 at 8:52:06 AM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/12/2016 6:44 AM, J.B. Wood wrote:
Hello, and perhaps a local ordinance question: Often you see new
town/row house developments that look very nice from the front
except
they put the electric meter right in front which, IMHO, detracts
from
the view. We have "smart" meters in my neck of the woods.
Thanks for
your time and comment. Sincerely,

I read your post three times, and cannot find
any questions.

Read it again.

There is no question posted, only a comment on location
of a meter.

Why does there need to be a question? It is a request for comment.