Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Home Phone Wiring Repair

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 9:01:47 PM UTC-4, Buster wrote:
On 04/28/2016 08:35 PM, bob haller wrote:
main drop cable cracked we had a lot of rain.

the phone tech showed up and said he would install FIOS.

my aunt had no interest in fios anything.

So you have one problem with FiOS and then condemn it? In my opinion, you're an idiot!

FiOS service is absolutely awesome. Literally millions of people would trade their crappy slow copper line for FiOS.

well lets see. you have a noisey phone line for many months. When I called verizon their reps ALL said its your interior wiring. Even after 3 techs visited and reported reproduced problem with home totally disconnected.

after just 3 months my FIOS install had a battery failure, new batterys about 50 bucks and fight with verizon that there bshould be a warranty on the battery. After all te install was just a few months old.

I still had my business line on copper. a outgoing call package cost 35 bucks a months. so i called to cancel the outgoing call package since i was making all calls with my cell phone

THEY CANCELLED MY BUSINESS LINE TWICE! My sole income

the first time they fixed in in just a hour/////

The second time it took 4 days to get it fixed again

the phone techs you call werre abusive and not helpful. Go thru all those automated attendants to finally get thru but get this message

all reps are busy now please try your call again goodbye. system hangs up on customer

verixon deserves no customers