Cheuk-Fai Wong

Default Pioneer Amp DC-Z92/Tuner F-Z92 problem

HI,

My Pioneer amp and tuner developed some intermittent problem which I do not
know if it is the amp or the tuner. There is no sound from the speaker when
the tuner is selected(may be a faint hiss if the vol is turned up to max.)
and the vu display shows no signal at the input. Some times the problem
disappear for a while and then the sound will be gone again. Any clue? or
any one can point me to a schematic or even pin out and volage levels at the
ribbon cable going from the tuner to the amp?

Thanks.

Cheuk