Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] whoyakidding@gmail.com is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:26:29 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:09:39 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:18:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

That was nothing. I had $250k in the bank once.

Bwahahahaha! At what point in your lien history
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp are you claiming you had a quarter million?

When my mothers life insurance settled. Dad got half, my sister and I
split the other half.

Oh brother! Which year? Be careful now, you'll have to make this new
story fit in with
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603 ,
the endless tale of woe which covers the years '76 to 2000, and for
some strange reason fails to mention a $250k windfall!

Look, nobody believes the $10k claim because it doesn't make any
sense. So what is the point of ramping it up by 25X?

Because it was true.

Newsflash: Repeating the lie doesn't help you.

Tsk tsk tsk...you really are a buffoon arnt you?

Then my kid
discovered the joys of meth. I didnt have any money by the time I got
him cleaned up. Shrug. He has been clean and sober for 18 yrs
now...is a father with 3 kids (love my grand kids). Shrug again.

Every one of your stories has a different spin. Here's how you
described him previously: "Son moves out with his fat, ugly internet
girl friend, to a town 80 miles away. No money, no job.. but one step
ahead of the bills."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603
You've written that they were on social assistance. Dollars to donuts
they still are. I say that because he has his own lien list, and you
bloody well know all about it and much more. Sounds like a chip off
the old block!

Different spin? Oh..you mean you are trying desperately to pick holes
in the story, which spans nearly 40 yrs. My son turned 39 in
December. He is on social security btw. Brain burned. Psych issues.

The kid was doomed. Handicapped by both nature and nurture. The main
thing we know for sure is that sometimes you blame him for being lazy
and other times you excuse him as helpless.

Much like you in fact. And yeah..they are on social assistance. He
obviously cant work. Again..much like you. Did you do meth too? Or
were you simply a life long drunk?

Because I cant afford an apartment like I used to.

No, you didn't have an apartment. It was a 20' travel trailer as you
described in the link above. "I spend my nights during the week in 20'
travel trailer" Now you spend most nights in your truck, which is a
step down.

Yes and? Apartment/travel trailer/squat. Its all the same.

No, it isn't. Travel trailer living is done by people who can't afford
apartments. You called it an apartment to make it sound better than it
was, fooling no one.

Cost me
less to put the travel trailer in an RV park than it did to get an
"apartment"..but not by much. And?

I closed it down in
2011. Geeze dude..are you really that slow? Or is it simply rampant
stupidity in your family that causes you to post really dumb **** like
that?

The only "dumb ****" here is the new lies you're writing to defend
against the old ones. When will you learn that it doesn't work?

What lies would those be?

Now, are you going to try any more defense of your claim of having
been a licensed electrician, or will you run away as usual?

Defense? Whatever for?

To salvage your honor.

It was true.

Nope.

Call the State and ask.

Your lie, your job to save face. Besides, you have a history of
blaming the records whenever they bust your tall tales.

Last recorded position of RME (responsible managing employee) was:

snipped self-serving exaggerated resume nonsense

Ive supplied my work history several times in my posts

So what? Absolutely nothing you provide has any credibility. And
that's entirely your own fault.

...if you were
paying attention and doing more than listening to yourself bray...you
could have done a full background check on me and (surprisingly) found
yourself to be a bloody fool and an idiot. Which we all found out
simply from reading your postings long before now.

LOL Most of the background info required to prove you're a bull****
artist is contained in the archives.

Now..what is it you would like to know?

"Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation."

Same question you can't answer. Same easy prediction continuing to
come true.