Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] whoyakidding@gmail.com is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:18:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:51:13 +0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:59:30 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:53:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:33:13 -0700,
wrote:

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.

Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/util...-electric.html

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r278...sometimes-more

"Not in CA. The CPUC basically allows CA utilities to rape their
customers. They justify this by saying it's "to encourage
conservation". PG&E's rate structure looks very similar to what we
have with SoCal Edison:

Total Energy Rates ($ per kWh)

Baseline Usage: $0.13230 (I)
101% - 130% of Baseline: $0.15040 (I)
131% - 200% of Baseline $0.30025 (I)
201% - 300% of Baseline Over $0.34025 (I)
300% of Baseline: $0.34025 (I)

http://www.pge.com/tariffs/tm2/pdf/ELEC_SCHEDS_E-1.pdf

"Baseline", by the way, is not average usage. The CPUC defines it as
50-70% of average use. No consideration is made for the size of your
home, either. What this means is that any sort of extras (a fish tank,
second fridge) are billed at ridiculous rates. Unseasonably hot
summers can be a real hardship if you're inland."

Need more? You poor stupid fat ****. You only make yourself look a
bigger fool with each post.

Gunner

Cutting and pasting rates does absolutely nothing to demonstrate that
you have the knowledge of an electrician. Neither does it explains
your brain-dead story about a small amount of welding costing $150 a
month. An electrician would know better. Your place is a ******** and
there's no good reason that you couldn't stay in the lower tiers.
Those rates aren't very high, and haven't changed much in a long time.
Of course there are lots of not so good reasons an idiot could have a
high bill.

Care to try again, or will you, 1. exactly as I predicted, just keep
blabbering irrelevant nonsense. Or 2. Run away.

Come now. He doesn't "run away" he has this big time career in Los
Angeles. My goodness he even posted (Boasted?) about having the
astonishing sum of $10,000 in the bank once, I gathered that was a
once in a lifetime event.

Really? When was that?
That was nothing. I had $250k in the bank once.

Bwahahahaha! At what point in your lien history
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp are you claiming you had a quarter million?

Look, nobody believes the $10k claim because it doesn't make any
sense. So what is the point of ramping it up by 25X?

Then my kid
discovered the joys of meth. I didnt have any money by the time I got
him cleaned up. Shrug. He has been clean and sober for 18 yrs
now...is a father with 3 kids (love my grand kids). Shrug again.

Every one of your stories has a different spin. Here's how you
described him previously: "Son moves out with his fat, ugly internet
girl friend, to a town 80 miles away. No money, no job.. but one step
ahead of the bills."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603
You've written that they were on social assistance. Dollars to donuts
they still are. I say that because he has his own lien list, and you
bloody well know all about it and much more. Sounds like a chip off
the old block!

Big time career? Who? Since California has been running companies out
of the state...any hope of a "big time career" is long past. What..you
didnt figure that out from the interchange between butt**** and
myself? There is a reason I sleep in my vehicle when Im in So Cal.
Because I cant afford an apartment like I used to.

No, you didn't have an apartment. It was a 20' travel trailer as you
described in the link above. "I spend my nights during the week in 20'
travel trailer" Now you spend most nights in your truck, which is a
step down.

I closed it down in
2011. Geeze dude..are you really that slow? Or is it simply rampant
stupidity in your family that causes you to post really dumb **** like
that?

The only "dumb ****" here is the new lies you're writing to defend
against the old ones. When will you learn that it doesn't work?

Now, are you going to try any more defense of your claim of having
been a licensed electrician, or will you run away as usual?