Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:55:06 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:52:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:27:23 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:41:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:30:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner

Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?

This one:

"When the average wage in Mexico for those in and below the middle
class is $5 a day..the ability to be given 10x that amount is what
dreams are made of.

"Ive been working with a pair of illegals for the past 3 weeks. Male
and a female. He has 4 kids under the age of 16. His wife was a
criminal, drug addict/thief/bad check writer etc etc...and she was
convicted of her latest crimes..did 2 yrs and was then deported.

"....They were each paid $80 a day, plus an additional $50 for the
truck. Travel distance was 5 miles round trip, 2x a day. So thats
$210 a day. I got paid about $75 a day ..." -- Gunner Asch,
9/15/2015

I think you need a new approach for telling your stories, Gunner. Why
don't you just start with something like, "I know this is all
bull****, but don't forget, I had a stroke. Well, I think I had a
stroke, but I forget."

Then you can launch into your fabricated tales.

Wieber could help himself immensely if only he was smart enough to
stop telling new lies to defend the old. A good recent example: he
said he'd paid off 4 liens, which happen to average about $1000 each.
I proved that he hadn't paid off any liens, or the current bill, or
anything at all for 3 years. He responded by claiming the 4 liens
totaled $1500, and that he'd get the record keepers to fix THEIR
"mistake." Of course the records continue to show the truth, making
Weiber THE most incompetent liar on Usenet.

Every time he gets busted telling a tall tale, his explanation always
defies belief. And the stroke thing. LOL The great catch-all
excuse. Apparently he had the stroke the day he was born.

Gunner's narrative style doesn't lend itself to an environment in
which everything you say is recorded and archived. He'd do better in
strictly oral discussions -- in an old folk's home, where you can say
anything and nobody remembers it. d8-)

Plus he'd have a real bed instead of sleeping in his truck most
nights! Which brings to mind an obvious question. How the hell does
Wieber expect anyone to believe that he's a hard worker with a million
skills and accomplishments and a genius IQ... when he's been broke his
entire life and is spending his 60s sleeping in his truck most nights?
But I guess if his diseased brain thinks that people should believe
him, then it's not much more of a stretch for him to imagine that his
opinion on global climate matters should be taken more seriously than
genuine science. Even here on Usenet where poorly considered opinions
see way too much light, perhaps there should be a new low bar for
participants: If you sleep in your truck most nights then you're
restricted to opinions about which dumpsters have the best entrees.

ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner