Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:35:10 +0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:21:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700,
wrote:

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx

So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?

Envious? Of a fellow that brags about two days work next week? Or were
you bemoaning the fact that you have to work two days next week?

2 days work? Where was that? I said I have two slow paying clients
that need work. You dont read very well and your comprehension worse
than a retarded child with ADHD.

"Oh! You pooooor fellow, you" You mean you actually have to work TWO
days next week?"

It certainly sounds as though you hang around with a great bunch of
people.

Actually..I do.

(VBG)

Gunner