Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:19:21 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 11 Mar 2016 18:52:03 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

This also sterilizes the tank at least
once a year although I'm on treated town water.

I never even thought to sterilize a water heater tank. Why would
you?
A 3 gallon crock sits on my sink and I filter water into that for
cooking and drinking. I just backwashed the Point One filter this
morning before cleaning (quarterly) and refilling the crock.
http://tinyurl.com/gtz6ece Great filters. I keep one of these in
my
BOB: http://tinyurl.com/z2a5lsp

http://www.treehugger.com/green-food...mperature.html

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/12/4/pdfs/05-1101.pdf

You may have become immune to whatever you are constantly exposed to
but not sickened by.

I don't have chlorinated water, either. AFAIK, rust bacteria aren't
harmful, but I do have those. Perhaps the dial will go up once I
settle with the solar system, JIC.

--
Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at
a distance but to do what lies clearly at hand.