Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Fri, 11 Mar 2016, Larry Jacques wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2016 19:25:29 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote: .

My carbon footprint went down in 1971, when I grokked Earth Day for
the first time.

So you've known about the environmentalist need for quite awhile, now. That need would have never been advocated nationally if their were no reason.

I replaced my front lawn with chips and plantings of shrubs and
flowers with a single drip irrigation system for the entire 1/3 acre
of my land.

Once I get the new solar panels installed, I'll also have a 24v
900w element going into that water heater,
replacing one of the two 240vac energy suckers. The timer will come
on for one hour, if necessary, each day before I get up. I'm not
going to feed the grid because that means I'd have to get a net meter.

My sister has a rain barrel diverter for me to pick up. So far, it's
legal to catch my rain in Oregon, unlike Colorado.

I'm going to... I'm going to... I'm going to...I'm going to... You've known about the need almost 45 years.

Old Weird Ed probably has a carbon footprint the size of Algore's, but
I doubt he has the stock options in all the carbon control companies
Algore has.

This weather station distribution map is telling, too. I believe
Hansen, et al, had something to do with their removal, too.
http://climateaudit.org/2008/02/10/h...-distribution/
Amazingly (wink, wink) with fewer stations reporting and only the
hotter stations being included in the dataset, Earth is warming!

ohmigodwereallgonnadie...

Why bother with any action then? Just keep limiting your effort to blabber.